We are glad to announce the list of titles of papers, which were accepted (by 20th of September) to International workshop “Corporate Accountability: Major Actors, Innovative Instruments and Performance”, which will take place at ISTEC (Paris, France) on the 24th of November, 2016.
Now Workshop Scientific Committee is at the stage of reviewing more papers, submitted by potential participants. During the next 7-10 days we`ll update list below.
- “Legislative reforms as innovative instruments to improve corporate accountability within South African corporations” by Bonginkosi Zondi, South Africa
- “EU Sustainability Directive and Corporate Governance Implications for 15 of the Largest EU Companies, especially Volkswagen!” by Hugh Grove and Mac Clouse, the USA
- “Accounting Scandals: Beyond Corporate Governance” by Fedapo Francis Awolowo, the UK
- “Beneficiary funds under the Pension Funds Act: A critical analysis” by Hlako Jacob Choma, South Africa
- “Board Compensation Committees: CEO Pay and Market Cap Performance With Implications for Investors” by Hugh Grove and Mac Clouse, the USA
- “Does Corporate Social Responsibility effect Brand Image” by Ali Caglar UZUN, Turkey
- “Corporate Governance and the Global Financial Crisis: Some Recommendations” by Dina El Mahdy, the USA
- “Moratorium In Business Rescue Scheme And The Protection Of Company’s Creditors” by Anthony O. Nwafor, South Africa
- “Endogenous imperatives of small business entrepreneurship’? Experimental Conceptualisation” by Maxwell Phiri, South Africa
- “The Quality Of Corporate Governance And Stock Market Development In The Cee” by Darko Lazarov, Republic of Macedonia
- “Political Institutions and Investor Protection” by Maria João Guedes, Portugal
The quantity of places available for presenters at the workshop is limited, so we encourage you to submit your papers/abstracts in advance. Final deadline for papers/abstracts submission is October 1, 2016.