Members of the Virtus Global Center for Corporate Governance team received an invitation from our friends and colleagues in Italy: Prof. Michele Pizzo, Prof. Nicola Moscariello and Prof. Rossella Vinciguerra who represent the Second University of Naples to apply for the Bando Visiting Scientist grant that provides funding for the researchers and professors who will be visiting certain department of the University and work according to the pre-arranges program of teaching and research activities.
We have a lot of joint projects fulfilled together with our Italian partners. Cooperation was established in 2011 and since then we’ve arranged together an international conference in Rome in 2013, International conference for students in 2011, where Prof. Moscariello was a member of the scientific committee; performed several mutual visits supported by the visiting lectures; arranged a short-term student exchange; currently working on long-term students exchange program, published a monograph etc.
We highly appreciate activity and productivity of the team of our Italian colleagues, their highest level of professional qualification. That’s why it was a great pleasure for us to receive another invitation of possible cooperation. Representative of VGCCG team – Yaroslav Mozghovyi will take part in the application process for the Bando Visiting Scientist grant, which if successful will even more facilitate realization of the joint projects with the team from the Second University of Naples.
A proposed program of activity supposes several types of activity:
- lecturing to the students within the course of prof. Moscariello “Business Groups and Consolidated Financial Statements”
- lecturing to PhD students of the program Management
- preparation of the PhD course for researchers Empirical Corporate Governance, Accounting & Auditing Research to be held in on November 25 in Luneburg
- research activity on the project “Self-Dealing Discipline And Its Impact On Idiosyncratic Investments In A Concentrated Ownership Context”
- work on the monograph “CSR in Banks: Theory and Practice”