On August 29 the final list of contributors to the book “Evolution of corporate governance in banks” has been finally approved. The book will describe corporate governance evolution in banks in 15 countries.
- Malaysia – Dr. Devinaga Rasiah
- Greece - Dr. Andreas G. Koutoupis
- France – Prof. Parnaudeau Miia
- Italy – Dr. Nicola Moscariello, Prof. Giulia Romano
- UAE - Prof. Mostafa Hassan
- China - Prof. Wei Rowe
- Brazil - Prof. Marcelle Colares Oliveira
- Germany - Prof. Markus Stiglbauer
- Serbia - Dr Predrag Dedeic
- Ukraine – Prof. Alex Kostyuk, Dmitriy Govorun, Yaroslav Mozgoviy
- Japan – Prof. Mitsuru Mizuno
- Egypt - Prof. Monal Abdel-Baki
- Finland - Prof. Matti Sillanpaa
- The USA – Dr. Ken Spong
- UK – Prof. Chris Mallin
- Denmark – Prof. Caspar Rose
The first draft of the book is expected to be by January 15, 2012.
The book will be edited by Prof. Mitsuru Mizuno, Prof. Michele Pizzo and Prof. Alexander Kostyuk.
The book will be published by April 30, 2012 by Virtus Interpress.