We are glad to inform members of our network about the international conference “Corporate Governance: Research, Practices, Reforms and Regulations” that will be arranged at Roma Tre University in Rome, Italy on May 26th, 2016.
Prof. Marco Tutino and Prof. Alex Kostyuk are the chairs of the conference.
Key Topics include but are not limited to:
- Corporate governance
- Corporate Governance regulation
- Reforms in Corporate Governance
- Board of directors
- Minority/Majority shareholders
- Shareholder activism
- State/Private/Family ownership
- M&As, corporate reorganization
- Executive remuneration
- Transparency, accountability and misreporting
- Risk management and corporate governance
Co-organisers of the conference are: Roma Tre University, Publishing house "Virtus Interpress", Virtus Global Center for Corporate Governance.
More information will be announced soon, follow the updates at the Virtus Interpress web page.