To be updated...
Dear participants, in this section we will provide presentations of those authors who agreed to publish them on the conference web page. Please find the list below. This material is very preliminary, please do not quote.
- Hugh Grove, Maclyn Clouse "Corporate Governance Standards in Cross-Border Investing: Lessons Learned from Chinese Companies Listed in the United States"
- Mohamed Zakari ”An Analytical Study of the Effects of Audit Evidence’s Directness on Quality of Auditor’s Report”
- Nicola Moscariello, Andrea Peluso "The Prohibition of Interlocking Directorates in the Italian Financial System"
- Roberta Provasi, Patrizia Riva "Legal Account Auditing in the Corporate System of Chinese Listed Companies Relevance and Implications”
- Roberta Provasi, Patrizia Riva "Women in The Boardroom. The Italian Experience: Law against Embedded Tradition”
- Stijn De Dier “A Comparative Assessment Of The Prohibition For Shareholders To Seek Recovery For Reflective Loss In Light Of A New Typology Of Remedies: Both Ends Burning?”
- Udo C. Braendle “Recent developments in BRIC’s Corporate Governance with a focus on Russia – Innovation or imitation?”
- Yutaka Harada “Japan’s Financial Crisis in 1992 and Unbalanced Incentives”
- Aleksandra Szunke “Changes in Monetary Policy after the Crisis - Towards Preventing Banking Sector Instability”
- F. Dilvin Taskin, Mustafa Reha Okur, “The Impact of Corporate Governance Traits on Performance: The Divergence of Operating Performance and Share Performance”
- Gina Albu "The Governance Model of the U.S. and EU after the Economic Crisis"
- Guido Max Mantovani, Mattia Maestroni, Elisabetta Basilico "What Is Worth More For The Merit Of Credit? Evidence from the Credit System in the North Eastern Italian District”
- Roberto Moro Visconti "Clan Governance and Landless Social Capital: an Anthropological Stakeholdership Model"
- Roberto Moro Visconti, Maria Cristina Quirici "The Impact of Innovation and Technology on Microfinance Sustainable Governance"
- Ronald H Mynhardt “Universal Corporate Governance Standards: Recommendations following the Global Financial Crisis"
- Patsy Govender, Sanjana Brijball Parumasur, “Desired Organizational Culture and Culture Shift”
- Adam Samborski “Pension Fund Governance: The Polish Experience”
- Olga Afanasyeva, "Executive Bonuses Clawback: The World’s Largest Banks Cases"