Starting from November 2016 the procedure of consistent processing of all the articles that have been published in all Virtus Interpress journals, from the moment of their initiation, and assignment of the DOIs (Digital Object Identifiers) to each of them was established.
We would like to inform you that we are moving forward with the assigning DOI to the content published with Virtus Interpress. At this stage all of the articles published in the journal “Corporate Board: role, duties and composition” obtained a DOI, which you can see by visiting our online platform.
DOIs help you:
- Make your research citable. DOIs provide information on where your work can be found online. They are guaranteed to never change, making them a great way to provide a reliable link to any of your research.
- Showcase all of your research. DOIs provide the ability to find all publications associated with a single author, including research that hasn’t been published.
- Put a date on your discovery. DOIs include the publishing date of your research, to make sure you get the credit you deserve.
The search bar at the top of every ResearchGate page supports DOIs, allowing you to quickly find and identify a publication when you have its DOI.
To find a document using a DOI
- Copy the DOI of the document you want to open (e.g.: doi:10.22495/cbv10i1art1).
- Go to : dx.doi.org.
- Enter the entire DOI in the text box provided, and then click Go.
- The document that matches the DOI citation will display in your browser window.
To cite or create a link to a document using a DOI
The correct format for citing or creating a link to a document using its DOI is as follows: http://dx.doi.org/10.22495/cbv10i1art1
We encourage you to use the benefits of the DOI for easy access and citing of your article. Virtus Interpress continues to work on the DOI assigning and we will keep you updated regarding the new steps.