Scopus Content Selection and Advisory Board (CSAB) made a decision about inclusion into the databse of the international journal published by Virtus Interpress “Corporate Ownership and Control”.
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed research literature with more than 20,500 titles from more than 5,000 international publishers. Scopus offers researchers a quick, easy and comprehensive resource to support their research needs in the scientific, technical, medical and social sciences fields and arts and humanities.
Scopus at-a-glance (November 2012):
- 19,500 peer-reviewed journals (including 1,900 Open Access journals)
- 400 trade publications
- 360 book series
- “Articles-in-Press” from over 3,850 journals
49 million records:
- 28 million records back to 1996 (of which 78%include citing and cited references)
- 21 million records pre-1996 which go back as far as 1823 (abstracts are included where available, but these do not include cited references)
- 5.3 million conference papers from proceedings and journals
- Approximately 2 million new records are added each year via daily updates
We believe that this achievement will aloud our authors to spread their research results among wider audience and easily track their citations.