Feedback from the authors
- Dr. Marcia Jackson, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, Australia: My thoughts on the professionalism at Virtus InterPress: I, Marcia Jackson can emphatically attest to the concerted effort of responsibility put out by the team at Virtus InterPress to aspiring publishers. I had my first interaction with Editor assistant Anna Shcherbak. The communication was highly professional and encouraging for an aspirant like me. The operating model used by Virtus InterPress is one that is very transparent as the terms and conditions are clearly outlined. As well there are constant references to the website, with links provided to clarify concerns.
When I submitted my paper, the waiting period was reasonable and the feedback was favourable. Thus without hesitation, I would greatly recommend Virtus InterPress to other corporate governance authors.
- Dr. Yusuf Nulla, University of Liverpool, UK: My experience, as an author, journey of communication from manuscript submission through publication in the journal, Corporate Board: role, duties, and composition, with the editorial team, had been professional throughout. The journal staff and chief editor were approachable and serious towards the quality and journal focus. The review of my article was completed based on the established guidelines and I was informed on timely basis through structured forms. After the final acceptance of my paper, the editorial staff, liaising
closely with me to ensure all the publication information were correct
and the content and style of presentation in the article were consistent with the final version. I found the Reviewers were good at grasping the main themes of my article and appreciated my literature contribution. Overall, the journal policies and processes demonstrated the discipline of due diligence throughout my journey of authorship with this journal."
- Dr. Zeleke Worku, Professor, Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
Business School, South Africa: I am sending you this letter appreciation in order to express my sincere appreciation on the quality of professional services that you have provided to students and academic staff of Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Business School in Pretoria, South Africa. We wish to thank for taking the time to complete the scientific and editorial
review of research manuscripts that were submitted to the following
journals on the IBSS list: Corporate Ownership and Control Journal; Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition Journal; Risk Governance
and Control: Financial Markets and Institutions Journal; Journal of
Governance and Regulation. Please keep up the good work that you have
done in the past. Mr. Solomon Khale, one of my DTech students at TUT
Business School, has benefited significantly from your professional
leadership and mentorship in the course of working on the valuable
comments and inputs that you have given him. We value and appreciate
your scholarly inputs, intellectual leadership, scientific insights and technical suggestions. We will be looking forward to working with you in the year 2016.
- Dr. Andresa Jansson, LNU, Sweden: "My experience of contributing to the journal (Corporate Board) as an author is very positive. The manuscripts are swiftly processed. My impression was that I was sufficiently informed about what stage the manuscript was in throughout the process. Moreover, communication with the editorial staff also worked very well. Overall, I am impressed by the responsiveness of the journal’s staff and editor."
- Dr. Peter Agyemang-Mintah, Turku School of Economics, University of Turku, Finland: “I recently sent a paper to the Corporate Board; role, duties and composition journal and I got quick feedback from two independent anonymous reviewers who were able to give a thorough feedback on my paper. The reviewed process helps me to amend my paper and to be accepted in the above journal. The journal secretary and the chief editor were in constant touch with me to ensure that the paper is reviewed and resubmitted according to the journal standard. The Chief editor and the secretary were constantly providing feedback on the state of my paper to me. I must say that I received 100% customer satisfaction when I send my paper to the above journal. I recommend the journal to any one who is in that field as they are guaranteed a positive, thorough and detailed feedback on their paper”.
- Dr. Dea’a Al-Sraheen, Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan, Jordan: "I published my research paper recently in Corporate Role, Duties and Composition. I would like to thank all teams in this Journal, because they work efficiently and correctly. The communications with the Editor of the journal are fast and simple. The answers are comprehensive and clear. As for reviewing stage: the comments of the reviewer are relevant and contribute positively in adding a good knowledge of the research by the referee. The reviewers’ reports were well organized and it were available on time. The journal has a high rank among the international Journals and its highly respected."
- Master Risk Management (MRM), University of Pisa, Italy
- Competence Center of Corporate Governance at the Institute of Accounting, Control and Auditing at the University of St.Gallen, Switzerland
- Centre for Corporate Sustainability and Innovations, Hang Seng Management College, Hong Kong
- Centre for Governance and Regulation, University of Bath, UK
- Corporate, Banking and Finance Law Research Group, Liverpool John Moores University, UK