Feedback from the authors
- Renitha Rampersad, Associate Professor. Durban University of Technology, South Africa: This serves to confirm that I am very satisfied with the response from the Risk Governance and Control Journal. The Editor has ensured a swift and timely review of my paper. The response received from the reviewer has been very good. The Editor is very accommodating and I will continue to submit papers for review and possible publication to this journal.
- Dr. Zeleke Worku, Professor, Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
Business School, South Africa: I am sending you this letter appreciation in order to express my sincere appreciation on the quality of professional services that you have provided to students and academic staff of Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Business School in Pretoria, South Africa. We wish to thank for taking the time to complete the scientific and editorial review of research manuscripts that were submitted to the following journals on the IBSS list: Corporate Ownership and Control Journal; Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition Journal; Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets and Institutions Journal; Journal of Governance and Regulation. Please keep up the good work that you have done in the past. Mr. Solomon Khale, one of my DTech students at TUT Business School, has benefited significantly from your professional leadership and mentorship in the course of working on the valuable comments and inputs that you have given him. We value and appreciate your scholarly inputs, intellectual leadership, scientific insights and technical suggestions. We will be looking forward to working with you in the year 2016.
- Dr. Phineas Mbango, University of Johannesburg, South Africa: “My experience with Risk Governance and Control journal has been
exceptional and communication is very effective. One wish if all
journals are like yours. You attended to concerns within a very short
time. Your conduct is highly professional”.
- Dr. Jeevarathnam Parthasarathy Govender, Durban University of
Technology, South Africa: "I submitted an article for consideration for publication to the Risk Governance and Control journal last year. The journal’s editor handled the process in an efficient and highly professional manner. I received a prompt message confirming receipt of the article and an idea of the turnaround time for review. The review was completed in the promised
time. The reviewer comments were constructive and the criticism was
fair. The feedback was comprehensive, by way of a detailed review report. The administrative process was very efficient, so that I was able to process the page fees promptly via my university. My overall experience with dealing with Risk Governance and Control journal was a very pleasant one. I have dealt with many journals in my career and would like to compliment the editor and staff for the high standards that they maintain."
- Dr. Enzo Scannella, Professore Associato di Economia degli
Intermediari Finanziari, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Aziendali
e Statistiche (SEAS), Scuola Politecnica, Università degli Studi di
Palermo, Italy: “The communication with the Editor of the journal Risk Goverance and Control was excellent. The Editor response was complete and provided me a full explanation of the entire review process. The reviewing
process was really fast. The reviewers’ suggestions helped me a lot to
improve the quality of the paper. The reviewers’ report was available.
It was well written and organized”.
- Dr. Asri Marsidi, PhD, Faculty of Economics & Business, Universiti
Malaysia Sarawak, Malaysia: “In my point of view, the cooperation that I have received from the Editor of the Journal (Risk Governance and Control) is very good. This has been reflected through a pleasant, smooth as well as fruitful communications from the day my paper is submitted until its
publication in the Journal. In this respect, the reviewing process of
the paper is done in a timely manner. For my case, I can get back the
reviewed paper and its result within the specified time as mentioned
or informed by the Editor in the notification of the paper submission.
The reviewers’ report is also made available at the time the result
with respect to the paper is made. I therefore think that the Journal
has been effectively and efficiently managed by the Editor and his
team. Thank you very much for the good experience”.
- Dr. Magdi El-Bannany, Ph.D., Associate Professor in Accounting,
Chairperson, Department of Accounting, College of Business
Administration, University of Sharjah, Sharjah, UAE: “My experience with Risk Governance and Control Journal: Communications with the Editor of the journal – constructive; Responsiveness of the Editor – encouraging; Reviewing process – Clear; Availability of the reviewers’ report - on time”.
- Dr. Amar Johri, School of Management Studies, Graphic Era University, Dehradun: "I feel happy and really delighted to share my views and feedback on the outstanding process and communication held with your editorial team towards acceptance and publication of my paper. Your team supported and helped in an excellent manner, where ever it was needed and sent me all the possible communication well in time with full details. I received timely and effectively review of my paper and regular communication towards the same. Your editorial team is doing a fantastic job with full loyalty. If I would like to rate your process than I would award 100% marks for overall process. Thank you very much for the outstanding cooperation."
- Dr. Deepanshu, Visiting Professor, Department of Economics, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada: “The Journal of Risk Governance and Control is an interesting platform for scholars to showcase their research on areas related to applied macroeconomic and micro risks that shape the political economy of nations. It was a good experience for my paper on "The Macroeconomics of Oil Prices and Economic Shocks" (focusing on the US economy of 1970s) to be selected for the journal. The communication and response to the paper after the submission was prompt and more importantly a soft electronic copy of the journal issue was soon released to the author post the publication by the editorial team. I am keen in presenting more of my research work at conferences organized in collaboration with journal published by Virtus enterprises and continue a longer association with them”.
- Dr. Kung-Cheng Ho, Assistant Professor, School of Finance, Deputy director, Department of Securities and Futures, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, China: "Risk Governance and Control journal is a serious and efficient journal. The reviewers gave us very great comments and suggestions. I hope Risk Governance and Control journal can join SSCI list in the future that can attract more scholars to follow it."
- Dr. S. Senthilnathan, International Training Institute, Papua New Guinea: “First of all, I appreciate your academic oriented effort in publishing a journal that provides academics to explore on their researching. With respect to your journal publication, the ways and methods of communication from your editorial board and other respective personnel are highly commended and appreciated. They were timely with quick sharing of information regarding publication related to reviewers’ feedback, information update, etc.”
- Master Risk Management (MRM), University of Pisa, Italy
- Competence Center of Corporate Governance at the Institute of Accounting, Control and Auditing at the University of St.Gallen, Switzerland
- Centre for Corporate Sustainability and Innovations, Hang Seng Management College, Hong Kong
- Centre for Governance and Regulation, University of Bath, UK
- Corporate, Banking and Finance Law Research Group, Liverpool John Moores University, UK