In this section we provide feedback from the researchers who serve as reviewers for our journals. This page will be continuously updated.
- Dr Suman Lodh, Dept. of Accounting and Finance, Middlesex University, the UK: "It gives me immense pleasure to be a reviewer of the Journal. There is always something to learn while reviewing a paper. The learning is enhanced from the selection of submitted papers. I think the editorial task plays an important role here. In this respect, the editorial team is doing a good job in selecting submitted papers that come to reviewers. The objective, theme, and the instructions to review papers are clear to me. The communication to editor and editorial team is collegial. I am happy to be a part of the journal that has potentiality to become one of the top-rated in near future".
- Taeyong Kim, Associate Director, Morningstar, the USA: "My first review was in January, 2016 and my impression on the whole process from responsiveness of the editorial team to review standard was that the review process was fair, clear and straightforward. Also, It doesn’t take long time to review the paper through the required standard with sustaining the quaility of the submitted papers. For that reason, the submitted authors would be satisfied with the this journal’s review process. I’m very pleased with collaborating the Risk Governance and Control Journal and hope to contine my works for long."
- Shah Saud, Beijing Institute of Technology, China; MS. Karlstad University, Sweden: "I have the great pleasure to cooperate with the Risk Governance and Control Journal, in my capacity as reviewer of manuscripts submitted for publication. The reviewing process of the journal is very smooth and provide reasonable time frame to the reviewers. The communication with the editor was prompt and I greatly appreciated his cooperation."
- Dr. Giuseppina Iacoviello, Associate Pofessor, University of Pisa, Italy: "The chief editor of Risk Governance and Control journal is prompt in responding to my correspondence, I appreciate it. The reviewing process is quite fast and it has a good quality level of standards. The reviewing request covers the most important issues that a reviewing report should contain: the novelty of the topic chosen by the authors, the quality of the contribution, the quality of the literature review and the quality of the results. I would suggest this prestigious journal to upcoming researchers, as well as established academics."
- Dr. Monomita Nandy, Brunel University, UK: "I enjoyed reviewing the research papers for the Risk Governance and Control. The editor was very quick with his response. More time for review helps us to give a quality and detail feedback. Overall the review process is well organized."
- Dr. Sanjana Brijball Parumasur, Professor, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: Having been a reviewer to submissions to the Risk Governance and Control Journal I am in a position to provide feedback on my experience of the process as a reviewer of manuscripts. Firstly, I must congratulate the Editor of Risk Governance and Control journal and support team for the exemplary support offered to reviewers. Interactions and requests for reviews were professionally and politely requested and any queries were managed expeditiously with no time delays. Reponses were immediate and guidance on any aspect of the review process was prompt and complete. The support staff made the review reports/templates available together with the submission for consideration so there was no need to follow-up for such documentation. The Editor was available and willing to respond to any concerns efficiently and with complete precision. His leadership and management of the journal is professional, exemplary and he has provided immense support and direction. He has regulated the journal with complete dedication and has upheld the integrity of the journal by advocating the publication of quality outputs. I take the opportunity of thanking the Editor and his support team for their dedication and continued assistance throughout the year.