We invite members of our network and researchers from all over the world to join our next international conference on corporate governance and related issues that will take place in ancient city of Rome at Roma Tre University on May 26, 2016.
Submission deadline for your papers or extended abstracts is April 15, 2016. Early submissions are welcome.
We encourage submissions that correspond with the following key-topics:
- Corporate governance
- Corporate Governance regulation
- Reforms in Corporate Governance
- Board of directors
- Minority/Majority shareholders
- Shareholder activism
- State/Private/Family ownership
- M&As, corporate reorganization
- Executive remuneration
- Transparency, accountability and misreporting
- Risk management and corporate governance
Submissions should be made via e-mail to rome2016conf[at]virtusinterpress.org and a copy to alex_kostyuk[at]virtusinterpress.org.
If you want your submission to be considered for publication in the special issue of our Journals please indicate this during the submission.
For more details please visit conference web page.