We are glad to announce the new International conference “Corporate and Institutional Innovations in Finance and Governance” that will take place Paris on May 21, 2015.
The broad key topics of this international conference include but is not limited to:
- Corporate Finance and Governance
- Corporate laws and Regulations
- Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- Mergers; Acquisitions, Restructuring
- Reporting, Accountability and Transparency Issues
- Consulting and Audit
- Production and Personnel Management
- Compensation Issues
- Risk Management
- Public Finance
Deadline for submission of the full papers or summaries (1 -2 pages): March 15, 2015
Please send your submissions or for any queries concerning the conference contact conference organizing committee at paris2015conf(at)virtusinterpress.org, or directly Professor Alexander Kostyuk at alex_kostyuk(at)virtusinterpress.org.
For more information visit conference web page.