We are glad to announce a new scientific event that we will organize together with our good partner Prof. Remi Jardat from ISTEC in Paris, France in 2016. The title of the workshop is “CORPORATE ACCOUNTABILITY: MAJOR ACTORS, INNOVATIVE INSTRUMENTS AND PERFORMANCE”. Our aim this time is to collect limited group of experts in the field so that presentations will receive maximum attention and discussions will be of best quality and value for the participants.
The event will be held on November 24th, 2016.
Key topics of the workshop will be the following:
- corporate social responsibility
- corporate sustainability
- corporate environmental performance
- the role of shareholders, board of directors and management of the company
- the role of stakeholders
- methods to evaluate corporate accountability
- corporate accountability in financial and non-financial companies
- impact of corporate accountability on the public wealth.
We will expect submissions by September 1st, 2016. Papers should be sent to Professor Alexander Kostyuk at firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to email@example.com. Special issues of the Corporate Ownership and Control and Journal of Governance and Regulation will be available. Authors should indicate their intention to publish the paper in the special issue during the submission.
Registration fee and other details of the workshop will be announced later.
Call for papers can be downloaded in PDF here.