International Center for Banking and Corporate Governance (ICBCG) introduces new members coming from corporate communities representing France, Finland and Ukraine, namely:
- Reynis Tumovs, President, CEO, Managing Partner, Conversbank, Ukraine
- Konstantin Vaysman, CEO, Chairman of the Board at First Ukrainian International Bank, Ukraine
- Annukka Paloheimo, Managing Director at Scandinavian Financial Research Ltd, Finland
- Jaakko Henttonen, Head of Compliance Finland at SEB, Finland
- Erja (Ruotsalainen) Jumppanen, Managing Director at NASDAQ OMX Helsinki, Finland
- Miriam Garnier, Chairman, Finance and Governance, France
These new members come from leading banks, corporate advisory firms and stock exchanges from Europe involved in corporate governance research and practice. We are sure that the new members will deliver more value to the Center.