We are happy to present new members of the Virtus Global Center for Corporate Governance. Distinguished researchers mainly represent American and European institutions. We believe that such a strong team will strengthen potential of the center and will further improve development of corporate governance research.
- Ed Ketz, Penn State University, USA
- Howard Bernheim, Director at Standard & Poor’s Capital IQ/Compustat, USA
- Viviane de Beaufort, ESSEC, France
- Parveen P. Gupta, Chair, Department of Accounting, Lehigh University, USA
- Patricia H. Lenkov, Agility Executive Search LLC, USA
- Hank Boerner, Chairman & CEO, The Governance & Accountability Institute, Inc., USA
- Dariya Mykhayliv, University of Bradford, UK
- Deniz Ozenbas, Montclair State University, USA
- Anat R. Admati, George G.C. Parker Professor of Finance and Economics, Stanford Graduate School of Business, USA
For more information please visit this page.