We are glad to announce that Virtus Global Center for Corporate Governance received new researchers to its ranks.
Experts, representing 5 prominent schools of corporate governance will facilitate research among members of our center and we hope for fruitful cooperation with them and their institutions:
- Merwe Oberholzer, North-West University, South Africa
- Patrizia Riva, University of Eastern Piedmont, Italy
- Giovanna Mariani, University of Pisa, Italy
- Christian Kretzmann, HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Germany
- Jasper Kim, Graduate School of International Studies, Ewha Womans University, Korea
To know more about membership in the center please visit this page.