We continue to provide authors of the papers published in our journals with the instruments to increase visibility of their research. This time we publish online sample papers previously published in Corporate Board: role, duties and composition journal, volume 9.
Below you may find the list of papers. To download them in PDF please visit this page.
- BOARD COMMITTEES AND EARNINGS MANAGEMENT by Jinghui Liu, Kate Harris, Noraini Omar
- BOARD HETEROGENEITY AND STABILITY IN FIRM PERFORMANCE: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY UTILIZING MULTI-THEORETIC APPROACH by Kong-Hee Kim, Abdul A. Rasheed
- INCENTIVE SCHEMES AND FEMALE LEADERSHIP IN FINANCIAL FIRMS by Björn Lantz, Petra Bredehorst-Carlsson, Johan Johansson
- ROLE OF INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR IN CORPORATE GOVERNANCE – REFERENCE TO INDIA by Indrajit Dube, Aparup Pakhira
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE: AN EXAMINATION OF U.S. AND EUROPEAN MODELS by Heidi Hylton Meier, Natalie C. Meier
- THE IMPACT OF BOARD STRUCTURE ON THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF LISTED SOUTH AFRICAN COMPANIES by Erik Meyer, JHvH de Wet
- HOW COULD BOARD DIVERSITY INFLUENCE CORPORATE DISCLOSURE? by Nermeen F. Shehata
- THE IMPACT OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT INTERVENTIONS ON CORPORATE CONTROL: EXECUTIVES’ & DIRECTORS’ COACHING by Rouxelle de Villiers, Vida Botes