We continue to provide authors of the papers published in our journals with the instruments to increase visibility of their research. This time we publish online sample papers previously published in Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions journal, volume 3.
Below you may find the list of papers. To download them in PDF please visit this page.
- EFFECTIVENESS OF THE MANAGEMENT OF PRICE RISK METHODOLOGIES FOR THE CORN MARKET BASED ON TRADING SIGNALS by W. Rossouw, J. Young
- GOOD BYE LIGHT TOUCH? MACROECONOMIC RESILIENCE, BANKING REGULATION AND INSTITUTIONS by Lucia Dalla Pellegrina, Donato Masciandaro
- THE CORRELATION BETWEEN MANAGEMENT POWER AND RISKIN THE ITALIAN COMPANIES by Raffaella Scarabino
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LIQUIDITY RISK AND PROBABILITY OF DEFAULT: EVIDENCE FROM THE EURO AREA by Doriana Cucinelli
- CURRENT EXPOSURE METHOD FOR CCP’S UNDER BASEL III by Antonie Kotzé, Paul du Preez
- IMPLEMENTATION OF SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL CREDIT ACT AND ITS IMPACT ON HOME LOANS MARKET: THE CASE OF FIRST NATIONAL BANK by Bathmanathan Vasie Naicker, Md. Humayun Kabir
- THE AUSTRALIAN STOCK MARKET DEVELOPMENT: PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES by Sheilla Nyasha, NM Odhiambo
- EXCHANGE CREDIT RISK: MEASUREMENT AND IMPLICATIONS ON THE STABILITY OF PARTIALLY DOLLARIZED FINANCIAL SYSTEMS by Ernesto Mordecki, Alejandro Pena, Andrés Sosa
- BANKS’ INTERNAL CONTROLS AND RISK MANAGEMENT: VALUE-ADDED FUNCTIONS IN ITALIAN CREDIT COOPERATIVE BANKS by Rosaria Cerrone
- INTRODUCING RISK MODELING IN CORPORATE FINANCE by Domingo Castelo Joaquin, Han Bin Kang