We continue to provide authors of the papers published in our journals with the instruments to increase visibility of their research. This time we publish online sample papers previously published in Corporate Board: role, duties and composition journal.
Below you may find the list of papers. To download them in PDF please visit this page.
- THE CORPORATE GOVERNANCE IN UZBEKISTAN: A SPECIAL FOCUS ON THE BOARD’S SUPERVISORY ROLE COMPARED WITH GERMAN PRACTICE by Zufar Ashurov
- THE ROLE OF OUTSIDE STATUTORY AUDITORS IN BANK-DOMINATED CORPORATE GOVERNANCE: EVIDENCE FROM JAPAN by Naoki Watanabel, Hideaki Sakawa
- BREACH OF DUTY- POWER OF SHAREHOLDERS TO RATIFY DIRECTORS FRAUDULENT DEALINGS by Anthony O. Nwafor, Gloria C. Nwafor
- DIRECTOR REMUNERATION, CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND PERFORMANCE: A COMPARISON BETWEEN GOVERNMENT LINKED COMPANIES VS NON GOVERNMENT LINKED COMPANIES by Nazrul Hisyam Ab Razak
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND EARNING MANAGEMENT: EVIDENCE FROM 200 MALAYSIAN LISTED FIRMS FROM THE PERIOD OF 2007 TO 2011 by Nazrul Hisyam Ab Razak, Salmi Huwaina Palahuddin
- AN ALTERNATIVE CONCEPTUAL CORPORATE GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK FOR HIGH-CONTEXT CULTURES: A CASE FOR THE ISLAMIC & ARABIAN MIDDLE EAST by Meshaal J. Alshammary
- SOCIAL EMBEDDEDNESS OF CORPORATE ELITES AND UNCERTAINTY IN FINANCIAL MARKETS by Katja Rost
- NO EXIT! THE LOGIC OF DEFENSIVE SHAREHOLDER ACTIVISM by Andreas Jansson
- BOARD COMPOSITION, OWNERSHIP CONCENTRATION, AND VOLUNTARY INTERNET DISCLOSURE BY MSM-LISTED COMPANIES BY MOHAMED A. K. Basuony, Ehab K. A. Mohamed
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY REPORTING: WHAT BOARDS OF DIRECTORS NEED TO KNOW by Barry Ackers