We continue to provide authors of the papers published in our journals with the instruments to increase visibility of their papers. This time we publish online sample papers previously published in the Corporate Ownership and Control journal.
Below you may find the list of papers. To download them in PDF please visit this page.
- PROMOTER OWNERSHIP AND CORPORATE LEVERAGE: EVIDENCE FROM INDIAN FIRMS by Amarjit Gill, John D. Obradovich, Neil Mathur
- THE IMPACT OF BOARD STRUCTURE AND OWNERSHIP STRUCTURE ON FIRM PERFORMANCE: AN EVIDENCE FROM BLUE CHIP FIRMS LISTED IN INDONESIAN STOCK EXCHANGE by Abdul Basyith, Fitriya Fauzi, Muhammad Idris
- DO FIRMS CONTROLLED BY PRIVATE EQUITY PAY HIGHER EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION? by Pedro Barros, Andre Carvalhal
- POLICY BURDENS OF DEVELOPMENT BANKS: EVIDENCE FROM INDONESIA by Hasan Almutahar, Muhammad Agung Prabowo, Tulus Haryono, Asri Laksmi Riani, Irwan Trinugroho
- AN EXPERIMENTAL EXAMINATION OF THE EFFECT OF CLIENT SIZE AND AUDITORS’ INDUSTRY SPECIALIZATION ON TIME PRESSURE IN AUSTRALIA by Lu Huang, Medhat Endrawes, Andreas Hellmann
- GOVERNMENT OWNERSHIP IN STOCK EXCHANGE LISTED CORPORATE FIRMS: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES by Md Hamid Uddin
- FIRM SIZE AND DIVERSIFICATION STRATEGIES: DOES LABOR INTENSITY MATTER? by Wisnu Untoro, Reza Rahardian
- PAY FOR PERFORMANCE: AN EMPIRICAL REVIEW by Yusuf Mohammed Nulla
- ‘SAY ON PAY’ REGULATION AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER PAY: EVIDENCE FROM AUSTRALIA by Mahdi Faghani, Reza Monem, Chew Ng
- NEW EVIDENCE ON THE PERFORMANCE OF ITALIAN PRIVATIZED FIRMS: SHOULD THE EXPERIMENT BE REPEATED IN THE AFTERMATH OF THE RECENT FINANCIAL CRISIS? by Ottorino Morresi, Andrea Oro Nobili
- ROLE AMBIGUITY AND CONFLICTS: A STUDY OF COMPANY SECRETARIES AND TWO-TIER BOARDS IN THE NETHERLANDS by Stefan Peij, Pieter-Jan Bezemer, Gregory Maassen