On the 24-25th of May 2012, the VII International conference "International competition in banking: theory and practice" was held at the Ukrainian Academy of Banking of the National Bank of Ukraine, Sumy, Ukraine.
Participants of the conference left some impressions in the conference memory book. You may find them below.
The authors of the remarks are listed in the order of appearance.
- Marco Ventoruzzo, Director, Ph.D. in Business Law, Vice-Director, Paolo Baffi Center on Financial Regulation, Bocconi University Law Department, Italy
- Barbara Monda, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Rossana Bubbico, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Ivo Pezzuto, Management Consulting Partner, Swiss Management Center University of Zug, Switzerland, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano, Italy
- Kimie Harada, Graduate School of International Accounting, Chuo University, Japan
- Paola Ferretti, University of Pisa, Italy
- Panagiotis Andrikopoulos, Leicester Business School, De Montfort University
- Ronald H Mynhardt, Unisa, South Africa
- Kozo Harimaya, Ritsumeikan University, Japan; Kei Tomimura, Graduate School of Economics, Nagoya University, Japan
- Ricardo Gimeno, Ph.D., Bank of Spain, Spain
- Hassan Obeid, European School Business, Department of Finance, Paris, France
- William Megginsson, The University of Oklahoma, USA
- Pierluigi Bologna, Bank of Italy, Italy
- Mo Vaziri, California State University San Bernardino, USA
- Shahram Taj, Cameron School of Business, University of St. Thomas, USA
- Cândida Ferreira, ISEG UTL and UECE, Portugal
- Mr. Gabor Szőcs, Hungarian Banking Association, Hungary; Dr. Levente Kovacs, Secretary General of Hungarian Banking Association, Hungary