We continue to provide authors of the papers published in our journals with the instruments to increase visibility of their papers. This time we publish online sample papers previously published in the Corporate Ownership and Control journal.
Below you may find the list of papers. To download them in PDF please visit this page.
- INVESTIGATING LONG-RUN STOCK RETURNS AFTER CORPORATE EVENTS: THE UK EVIDENCE by Anupam Dutta
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE IN INDIA by Arunima Haldar, S.V.D. Nageswara Rao
- DEVELOPING A MODEL TO EVALUATE THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COMPETENCE OF BOARDS OF DIRECTORS by Shafi Mohamad, Mary Hendrick, Conor O’Leary, Peter Best
- THE IMPACT OF GOVERNANCE AND OWNERSHIP STRUCTURE ON DISCLOSURE PATTERNS TRANSCENDING MAJOR REGULATORY CHANGE IN MALAYSIA by Poh-Ling Ho, Grantley Taylor
- ARE EFFICIENT CEOs HIGHER REMUNERATED? A DATA ENVELOPMENT ANALYSIS OF SELECTED JOHANNESBURG SECURITY EXCHANGE COMPANIES by Merwe Oberholzer
- GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES AND DIVIDEND POLICY: SOME EVIDENCE ON THE ROLE OF ETHNICITY IN AN EMERGING ECONOMY by Ravichandran K. Subramaniam, Mohammed Shaiban, Susela Devi K. Suppiah
- AN EMPIRICAL EXAMINATION OF THE DETERMINANT OF THE US FINANCIAL CEOs’ COMPENSATION FOR THE POST-FINANCIAL CRISIS PERIOD by Eunsup Daniel Shim, Jooh Lee