This year the team of the publishing house “Virtus Interpress” is collecting and publishing feedback of the authors who submitted their manuscripts to our journals about their experience working with us. This activity is launched to support our authors’ relationship policy. We asked authors to describe their impressions about overall quality of the submission and post-submission communication, review process, publication and post publishing procedures. At the moment we would like to publish first several replies with regard to the Corporate Ownership and Control journal. Messages came from such researchers:
- Dr. Patrick Velte, Professor, Leuphana University of Lüneburg, Germany
- Dr. Hassan Hafez, American University in Kuwait, Kuwait
- Dr. RH Mynhardt (Henry), Professor, University of South Africa, South Africa
- Dr. Kyriazopoulos Georgios, Technological Educational Institution of Western Macedonia, Greece
- Dr. Virginia Bodolica, Professor, School of Business Administration, American University of Sharjah, UAE
- Dr. Paolo Tenuta, University of Calabria, Italy
- Dr. Udo Braendle, Chair of Business and Economics Department, American University in Dubai, UAE
- Dr. J Young, Professor, Finance, Risk Management & Banking, University of South Africa, South Africa
- Dr. Galla Salganik-Shoshan Ph.D. Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Dr Frans Maloa, College of Economic and Management Sciences, UNISA, South Africa
Messages are available here.
By the end of this month we will publish feedback of the authors for all 4 journals of Virtus Interpress.