A collection of papers on regulation and governance of education industry
The editorial team of the Journal of Governance and Regulation has prepared a new collection of papers published in the journal devoted to the issues of regulation and governance of education industry.
We hope that the below-mentioned collection of papers will be useful for those scholars pursuing research in the field of university and educational institution governance and regulation:
- Subaidi, Komariah, A., Tantowi, A., Munasir, Sabban, I., Hartini, N., Suryadi, Muslim, A. Q., Kurniady, D. A., Rahman, F. S., Salsabil, S. H., & Barowi. (2023). Visionary leadership in improving the quality and competitiveness of private Islamic primary schools. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 12(2), 66–76. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv12i2art6
- Loloçi, R., & Halilaj, A. (2022). School governance during the pandemic period: A case of Albania. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(3), 95–102. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i3art9
- Ncube, E. D., Phiri, M. A., & Mbhele, T. P. (2022). Modern academic libraries regulation: The case study in the emerging country. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(3), 28–38. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i3art3
- Xhafaj, J., Hoxha, V., & Beka, Q. (2022). The legal governance of online learning and the higher education institutions approach in the developing country [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 11(1), 223–230. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv11i1siart3
- Ziberi, B., Rexha, D., & Ukshini, K. (2021). Skills mismatch in the labor market: The future of work from the viewpoint of enterprises in case of Kosovo. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(3), 104–116. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i3art9
- Fauzi, F., Antoni, D., & Suwarni, E. (2021). Mapping potential sectors based on financial and digital literacy of women entrepreneurs: A study of the developing economy [Special issue]. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(2), 318–327. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i2siart12
- Hamdallah, M. E., Srouji, A. F., & Mahadin, K. (2021). Intrinsic and extrinsic motivations on business school students’ aspirations: The gender role models perspective. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 10(4), 164–174. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv10i4art15
- Raja, K. P., & Zahid, M. A. (2020). Rethinking the role of business school in creating corporate managers. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(4), 139-148. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i4art12
- Fauzi, F., Antoni, D., & Suwarni, E. (2020). Women entrepreneurship in the developing country: The effects of financial and digital literacy on SMEs’ growth. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 9(4), 106-115. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgrv9i4art9
The whole set of thematic papers collections can be viewed here.