Announcement of the Conference Editorial Committee composition
We are pleased to announce the composition of the Editorial Committee of the upcoming international conference “CORPORATE GOVERNANCE: SEARCH FOR THE ADVANCED PRACTICES” which will take place in Rome on 28 February 2019.
Conference Editorial Committee is responsible for handling the double-blind peer review process for the forthcoming event. Its purpose is merely to ensure a high quality, robust, reliable and consistent review process for the materials (full papers as well as extended abstracts) submitted to the conference.
The Conference Editorial Committees consists of sixteen Editors from different countries:
- Alex Kostyuk (Virtus Global Center for Corporate Governance, Ukraine);
- Doriana Cucinelli (Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Italy);
- Elizaveta Kravchenko (Virtus Global Center for Corporate Governance, Ukraine);
- Ignacio López Domínguez (Departamento de Administración Financiera y Contabilidad, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain);
- Isabel Lourenço (ISCTE Business School, University Institute of Lisbon, Portugal);
- Kalin Kolev (Stan Ross Department of Accountancy, Baruch College, City University of New York, USA);
- Marco Tutino (Roma Tre University, Italy);
- Mark Rix (School of Management, Operations and Marketing, University of Wollongong, Australia);
- Mauro Romano (Dipartimento di Economia, Università di Foggia, Italy);
- Nicola Moscariello (Dipartimento di Economia, Università degli studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Italy);
- Patrizia Riva (Università degli Studi del Piemonte Orientale, Italy);
- Sabri Boubaker (Department of Finance and Economics, South Champagne Business School, France);
- Samir Trabelsi (Goodman School of Business, Brock University, Canada);
- Themistokles Lazarides (Department of Accounting and Finance, University of Applied Sciences of Thessaly, Greece);
- Tom Cronje (School of Economics, Finance and Property, Curtin University, Australia);
- Vincenzo Capizzi (Università degli Studi del Piemonte Orientale, Italy).
The key information about the conference is available here.