Concept of the conference
International online conference “CORPORATE GOVERNANCE: FUNDAMENTAL AND CHALLENGING ISSUES IN SCHOLARLY RESEARCH”, November 25, 2021
The upcoming international online conference will be a platform for sharing ideas on new trends that are currently shaping the concept of modern corporate governance. The event will focus on a variety of crucial issues of corporate governance, i.e. earnings management, corporate control, audit, executive compensation, financial reporting, disclosure and transparency issues, shareholder rights, etc. The main goal of the conference is to investigate fundamental and challenging issues of corporate governance and outline possible scenarios of its development. The upcoming international online conference will, therefore, become a platform for academics and practitioners from all around the world to investigate the following topics:
- Ownership structure
- Mergers, acquisitions, restructuring
- Bankruptcy, liquidation procedures
- Corporate social responsibility and compliance
- Disclosure and transparency issues
- Corporate governance in family firms
- Corporate governance in financial institutions
- Corporate control
- Earnings management
- Managerial incentives
- Payout/dividend policy
- Financial reporting
- Board of directors’ practices
- Shareholders’ rights
- Shareholder activism
- Corporate political involvement and corporate governance
- Corruption, corporate governance and firm performance
- Corporate governance and firm performance
- Corporate governance and performance of family firms
- Corporate governance and performance of the global firms
- International and comparative corporate governance
- Executive compensation
We invite the submission of theoretical and empirical studies that advance the understanding of the areas mentioned above and any other area related to corporate governance, even if not explicitly indicated.
Please submit an extended abstract of the paper (400-1000 words) or a full paper (up to 6000 words), including the title and affiliation by e-mail:
Olha Lytvynenko at email@example.com
Alexander Kostyuk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the full paper (or extended abstract) submission: October 20, 2021.
Deadline for notification of authors of accepted papers: October 31, 2021.
Click here to download call for papers.
To make a payment online please follow this link.
The complete webpage of the conference is available here.