Conference in Naples: Feedback
We are very grateful for the feedback written by the participants of the international conference "New Challenges in Corporate Governance: Theory and Practice" which took place on October 3-4 in Naples, Italy.
Below you can find the feedback from the following researchers:
- Vjollca Istrefi, University of Strasbourg, France;
- Aditi Gupta, King’s College London, the U.K.;
- Guadalupe del Carmen Briano Turrent, Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí, Mexico;
- Vladimiro Marini, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, Italy;
- Eduardo Esposito, University of Rome – La Sapienza, Italy;
- Tariq Tawfeeq Yousif Alabdullah, University of Basrah, Iraq;
- Giulia Cartei, Prometeia s.p.a., Italy;
- Gabriella D’Amore, University of Naples “Parthenope”, Italy;
- Eric Pichet, Kedge Business School, France;
- Antonio La Sala, University of Salerno, Italy;
- Christos Kallandranis, Regent’s University London, the U.K.