Conference in Rome: Accepted papers
We are glad to publish an update on the upcoming International conference“CORPORATE GOVERNANCE: SEARCH FOR THE ADVANCED PRACTICES” to be held at Roma Tre University on February 28, 2019.
By January 29th we have accepted more than 40 papers on the following topics:
- Corporate governance and blockchain
- Corporate ownership and control
- Corporate governance in family firms
- Corporate governance in financial institutions
- corporate governance and gender issues
- Corporate social responsibility and compliance
- Board performance
You will find the current list of accepted papers on our website within a week.
The preliminary programme of the conference will be published soon.
The authors of the papers represent more than 15 countries including: