Corporate Board journal: New feedback from the authors
Publishing House “Virtus Interpress” continues to implement its transparency policy in terms of communication with the key stakeholders – authors. This time we would like to publish new feedback of the authors who published their papers in the journal "Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition".
- Dr. Adil EL Fakir, Senior Lecturer in Finance, Sheffield Business School, Sheffield Hallam University, UK: “I published twice with Virtus Interpress. The team is very professional. The reviewing process is robust. I recently published in the Corporate Board journal. I had my paper reviewed several times before the final publication. The feedback was very constructive and the waiting period is reasonable. I would highly recommend Virtus Interpress to other authors.”
- Dr. Alkiviadis Karagiorgos, Associate Educational Personnel, Department of Accounting, School of Business, University of Nicosia, Cyprus: "Having the honour to collaborate with the team of the Corporate Board journal, I can express my satisfaction, and praise their professionalism and quality of work. The managing editor of the journal was more than helpful and eager to answer to all my questions and offer assistance. For that, I want to sincerely express my gratitude towards Miss Kateryna Huryna. Furthermore, the reviewing process was careful and insightful. The comments I was given were not only accurate but also improved my research, through innovative scopes and implementations. Finally, I should not neglect to complement the Journal and its team regarding the vital element of time. As researchers, we had an efficient amount to go through with the reviewers’ comments while all communications and procedures were swift and comprehensive. We hope for the opportunity to work again with them in the future.”
- Frank Gyimah Sackey, Catholic University College of Ghana, Ghana: “I wish to give my personal views with regard to the publishing processes with the Corporate Board Journal. I wish to state the overall processes were excellent. The communications we had with the Managing Editor of the journal was very cordial and swift in response. The Editors’ responses to authors’ concerns were detailed and met the authors’ expectations. The contents of the reviewers’ reports were concise, precise with no ambiguity and these helped the authors to effectively deal with the comments and concerns raised.”
- Dr. Garefalakis Alexandros, Hellenic Mediterranean University, Greece: “The quality publications of Virtus Interpress are diverse and topnotch. The reply was prompt and courteous regarding the changes which needed to be incorporated. I thus wholeheartedly recommend it for any scholar seeking to publish in a quality journal.”
- Dr. George Drogalas, University of Macedonia, Greece: “From my experience, I was more than content with the professional work the Corporate Board Journal had to offer. Our cooperation with the managing editor of the Journal, Miss Huryna was proven productive and targeted towards quality. The same could be told for the reviewing process. The comments given, regarding our manuscript, were comprehensive, of high academic quality and secured the enrichment of our research. The replies from the Journal were prompt and accurate, balancing time and quality, always respectful of the researchers’ work and effort.“
- Dr. Ioannis P. Gkliatis, Hertfordshire Business School, University of Hertfordshire, UK: “My experience of publishing to the "Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition” has been overall very positive. The whole process was transparent and relatively quick which is an important aspect for authors trying to get their work published. The whole team was very professional and the feedback received from the reviewers very constructive that indeed led to an improved version of the paper submitted. Communication with the editors and journal staff has been reliable and quick. I would recommend anyone to try to publish through Virtus Interpress as the whole experience has been very positive.”
More comments can be obtained on the relevant webpage of the journal.