Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review: a call for papers
We would like to draw attention of the experts in governance and sustainability with application to both macro and microeconomic issues that international peer-reviewed journal Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review announces a call for papers for the issues of the journal in the second half of 2017.
- It is expected that the journal issue will be published by December 1, 2017.
- The deadline for submissions is September 1, 2017.
We encourage empirical and conceptual papers in the following areas:
- Business ethics
- Sustainable finance
- Corporate Governance and Reporting
- Accounting and disclosure
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Stakeholder’s engagement
- Performance measurement and management control
- Cash flows and earning management
- Ethical, social and governance (ESG) factors
- Integrated reporting
- Shareholder activism, shareholder protection and valuation effects
- Socially responsible investing
- Fraud and accounting scandals
For instructions for the authors please visit this page.
Papers must be written in English. Submit a paper to the editor Alex Kostyuk by e-mail: alex_kostyuk [at] virtusinterpress.org and a copy to copy-editor Yulia Lapina - yu.h.lapina [at] virtusinterpress.org