Corporate Ownership & Control journal: a call for papers
We would like to draw attention of the experts in theoretical and empirical studies in corporate governance that international peer-reviewed journal Corporate Ownership & Control announces a call for papers for the issues of the journal from December 2017 through February 2018.
- It is expected that the journal issues will be published from December 2017 through February 2018.
- The deadline for submissions is November 10, 2017.
We encourage empirical and conceptual papers in the following areas:
- Ownership structure
- Mergers, acquisitions, restructuring
- Bankruptcy, liquidation procedures
- Corporate social responsibility and compliance
- Disclosure and transparency issues
- Corporate governance in family firms
- Corporate governance in financial institutions
- Corporate control
- Earnings management
- Managerial incentives
- Payout/dividend policy
- Financial reporting
- Board of directors’ practices
- Shareholders’ rights
- Shareholder activism
- Corporate political involvement and corporate governance
- Corruption, corporate governance and firm performance
- Corporate governance and firm performance
- Corporate governance and performance of family firms
- Corporate governance and performance of the global firms
- International and comparative corporate governance
For instructions for the authors follow this link.
Papers must be written in English. Submit a paper to the editor by e-mail:
alex_kostyuk[at]virtusinterpress.org and a copy to the editorial assistant at k.huryna[at]virtusinterpress.org.