Corporate Ownership and Control journal call for papers: special COVID issue
We would like to draw the attention of the experts in corporate governance and finance that international peer-reviewed journal Corporate Ownership and Control announces a call for papers for the special COVID-issue (2020) of the journal, in partnership with The Entrepreneurial Finance Lab at the University of Aalborg Business School.
COVID 19 health crisis has triggered an economic crisis no one has ever expected. It has affected economic activity in every region of the world. Sudden unforeseen lockdown and disruptions in supply and demand have affected firms’ operations, have plummeted business revenue and have dried up its working capital. We believe that academic research may help policymakers to find the best policy response to COVID-19 economic crisis with a key focus on helping SMEs and entrepreneurs to withstand during the current unprecedented time.
A possible topic may include, but are not limited to the following issues:
- SMEs and entrepreneurial financing: Bank finance versus venture capital
- SMEs and entrepreneurial financing: The role of trade credit during the times of financial constraints
- SMEs and entrepreneurial financing: venture capital versus angel investment
- SMEs, stock market and equity financing
- SMEs and finance constraints: the impact on growth and performance
- SMEs corporate governance, family firms and access to finance
- SMEs board of directors and financial decision making
- Availability of alternative external financing instruments for SMEs and entrepreneurs during crisis periods
- Lending channels and financial shocks
- The role of the state in the SMEs financing
- Tax incentives schemes for SMEs and entrepreneurs
- The economic crisis and its effect on SMEs and entrepreneurs
- Intangible asset-based lending
In order to get more information on whether your submission fits this special issue or to submit your paper, please contact the Guest Editors and Co-Editor-in-Chief:
Deadline of submission: October 1, 2020
Click here to download call for papers.