Corporate governance e-books by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is happy to announce that we continue to enrich our e-book collection.
All the books presented cover the topics on corporate governance and related issues, such as emerging markets, financial institutions, financial restructuring innovation, board of directors, ownership structures, accounting, auditing and taxation, etc.
These books are mainly the result of the fruitful work of the groups of more than 80 authors from more than 30 countries, including Italy, the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Poland, Ireland, Greece, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and others.
The books provide well-grounded corporate governance theory and practice. They can be used both as an excellent source for conducting scientific research, and in teaching and studying courses on corporate governance.
The following books are currently available in soft copies:
- “Corporate Governance in Emerging Economies: Theory and Practice”,
- “Evolution of Corporate Governance in Banks”,
- “Corporate Governance: An International Outlook”,
- “Anti-Crisis Paradigms of Corporate Governance in Banks: A New Institutional Outlook”,
- “Intellectual Capital Reporting Practices in the Non-Profit Sector”,
- “Inform and Deform: Do financial analysts mean what they say?”,
- “Corporate Governance: New Challenges and Opportunities”,
- “Innovation in Financial Restructuring: Focus On Signals, Processes and Tools”,
- “Corporate Governance: Examining Key Challenges and Perspectives/Conference Proceedings”,
- “Corporate Governance and Venture Capital in Public Utility Services Companies”,
- “Business Angels: Signals for High-Tech Companies”,
- “Corporate Governance”
We wish you pleasant and informative reading.