EDITORIAL CONTRIBUTION: CORPORATE OWNERSHIP & CONTROL
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is pleased to award the certificates for contribution to Editorial notes published in the journal “Corporate Ownership & Control” in 2018-2019.
We would like to extend special thanks to:
- Domenico Rocco Cambrea, Bocconi University, Italy
- Doriana Cucinelli, SDA Bocconi, University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy
- Marco Tutino, Roma Tre University, Italy
- Áron Perényi, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- Paolo Tenuta, University of Calabria, Italy
- Virginia Bodolica, American University of Sharjah, UAE
- Raymond Siu Yeung Chan, School of Business, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
- Sudip Datta, Wayne State University, USA
We have started publishing Editorial Note as a separate matter of the journal where the editors share their viewpoint on the issue raised by the authors of the articles published within the journal “Corporate Ownership & Control” since 2018. Each of Editorial Notes is unique and can be a good reference for the scholars.