International Online Conference: Scientific Committee
The Publishing House Virtus Interpress together with Virtus Global Center for Corporate Governance are glad to introduce the scientific committee of the international online conference titled “Corporate Governance: Theory and Practice” :
- Adam Samborski (University of Economics in Katowice, Poland);
- Alexander Kostyuk (Virtus Global Center for Corporate Governance, Ukraine);
- Ali Gerged (De Montfort University, the UK);
- Andrea Sacco Ginevri (European University of Rome, Italy);
- Andrews Owusu (Coventry University, the UK);
- Christos Kallandranis (University of West Attica, Greece);
- Dina Tomšić (Zagreb Fair Ltd; RIT Croatia; Algebra University College; Edward Bernays University College, Croatia);
- Goran Kovachev (Development Bank of North Macedonia AD Skopje, North Macedonia);
- Ignacio Lopez Dominguez (Complutense University of Madrid, Spain);
- Ivo Pezzuto (International School of Management (ISM), France);
- José Manuel Dias Lopes (ISEG Lisbon, Portugal);
- Manuela Lucchese (University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Italy);
- Margherita Smarra (University of Molise, Italy);
- Michail Pazarskis (International Hellenic University, Greece);
- Pasquale di Biase (University of Foggia, Italy);
- Patrick Ulrich (Aalen University, Germany);
- Sabri Boubaker (EM Normandie Business School, France);
- Shab Hundal (JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Finland);
- Silvia Macchia (University of Cagliari, Italy);
- Simona Catuogno (University of Naples “Federico II”, Italy);
- Stavroula Kourdoumpalou (University of Macedonia, Greece);
- Stephane Chretien (Laval University, Canada).
The conference will take place on May 26, 2022 .
You are invited to submit an extended abstract of the paper (400-1000 words) or a full paper (up to 6000 words), including the title and affiliation by e-mail:
Olha Lytvynenko at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander Kostyuk at email@example.com
Deadline for the full paper (or extended abstract) submission: April 20, 2022.
Click here to download the call for papers.
More information on the conference is available here.