New book on Corporate Governance in Emerging Economies
Last year, publishing house “Virtus Interpress” has initiated a new research project, a book titled "Corporate Governance in Emerging Economies: Theory and Practice".
We are glad to announce that the book has been already published. We are happy to present a sample of the publication.To preview the book, please visit this page. For ordering – click here or just pay online with the card here.
The book "Corporate Governance in Emerging Economies: Theory and Practice" includes views of 10 contributing teams on the main issues of the corporate governance and outlines of its fundamental aspects in different emerging countries:
- Sandra Damijan and Jože P. Damijan, Slovenia
- Ali R. Almutairi and Majdi A. Quttainah, Kuwait
- Salem Alhababsah, UK (chapter on Jordan)
- Harit Satt, Morocco
- Jackie Young and Johan Van Huyssteen, South Africa
- Joshua Mugambwa, Bridget Namubiru and Bernadete Ssibetya Naggayi, Uganda
- Ekta Selarka, India
- Karen Watkins-Fassler, Mexico
- Meltem Gurunlu, Turkey
- Kwee Pheng Lim, Devinaga Rasiah and Hishamuddin Ismail, Malaysia
The book is edited by Prof. Robert W. McGee, Prof. Khaled Hussainey and Dr. Yaroslav Mozghovyi.