New members of our research center
We are happy to present new members of the Virtus Global Center for Corporate Governance. Distinguished researchers mainly represent American and European institutions. We believe that such a strong team will strengthen potential of the center and will further improve development of corporate governance research.
- Ed Ketz, Penn State University, USA
- Howard Bernheim, Director at Standard & Poor’s Capital IQ/Compustat, USA
- Viviane de Beaufort, ESSEC, France
- Parveen P. Gupta, Chair, Department of Accounting, Lehigh University, USA
- Patricia H. Lenkov, Agility Executive Search LLC, USA
- Hank Boerner, Chairman & CEO, The Governance & Accountability Institute, Inc., USA
- Dariya Mykhayliv, University of Bradford, UK
- Deniz Ozenbas, Montclair State University, USA
- Anat R. Admati, George G.C. Parker Professor of Finance and Economics, Stanford Graduate School of Business, USA
For more information please visit this page.