Online seminars on increasing citations of the papers
Executive team of the Publishing House “Virtus Interpress” reached an agreement with the colleagues from our partner-universities to arrange an on-line seminars titled “How to make your paper more cited after publishing?”.
The seminars will be held in November 2015 for the faculty of such universities:
- University of South Africa;
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology;
- University Utara Malaysia.
The structure of the seminars will be as follows:
- overview of the roles of bibliographic databases;
- the policies and tools of the journals to make your paper more cited;
- the roles of the institutional (including university) repositories;
- journal copyrights and authors’ approaches to make the paper more cited after publishing;
- unconventional approaches to increase citations.
We will answer all the questions of the audience and will provide consultations afterwards.
We address a similar proposal to our partners worldwide. If you want us to arrange the same seminar for you and your colleagues – please contact Prof. Kostyuk at alex_kostyuk[at]virtusinterpress.org. Currently we plan our activity for autumn.