Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of publishing house “Virtus Interpress” has prepared the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Corporate Ownership & Control journal and Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review.
The papers regard such topics as risk identification, risk intensification methods, emerging market, commercial banks, cloud accounting, public shareholding companies, human resources in internal audit, external audit pricing and fees, determinants of financial, social and sharia disclosure accountability, quality sustainable development, sustainable development goals etc.
The full list of the recent papers publishes by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Nguyen, T. N., Stewart, C., & Matousek, R. (2018). Risk management of the banking system: An emerging market survey. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 8(3), 7-20. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv8i3p1
- Abdulmunim, O. (2018). Cloud accounting in Jordanian public shareholding companies: The role of internal audit. Corporate Ownership & Control, 15(4-1), 158-164. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv15i4c1p3
- Cho, M. K. (2018). The effects of human resources in internal audit on external audit pricing decision. Corporate Ownership & Control, 15(4-1), 165-180. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv15i4c1p4
- El-Halaby, S., Hussainey, K., Marie, M., & Mohsen, H. (2018). The determinants of financial, social and Sharia disclosure accountability for Islamic banks. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 8(3), 21–42. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv8i3p2
- Yeung, S. M.-Y., Ko, C., & Leung, H. (2018). Visually re-design service processes for quality sustainable development. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 2(2), 30-37. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv2i2p3
We hope this list will help our readers and scholars to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.