Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
We are pleased to present the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in Corporate Ownership & Control journal, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review and Journal of Governance & Regulation.
The papers regard such topics as executive compensation, ownership, wage rigidity, warrants, intraday pattern, board of directors, audit committee, information disclosure, sustainability, social and governance metrics, international standards on auditing, emerging economies, audit profession, private equity, firm value, futures contracts, case studies etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Chen, X., & Yur-Austin, J. (2018). Downward wage rigidity in American technology firms. Corporate Ownership & Control, 15(4-1), 181-190. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv15i4c1p5
- Charoenwong, C., Ding, D. K., & Visaltanachoti, N. (2018). Warrants and their underlying stocks: Microstructure evidence from an emerging market. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 8(3), 43-60. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv8i3p3
- Chantachaimongkol, N., & Chen, S. (2018). The relationship between corporate governance and information disclosures: Evidence from the Philippines. Corporate Ownership & Control, 15(4-1), 191-200. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv15i4c1p6
- Grove, H., & Clouse, M. (2018). Focusing on sustainability to strengthen corporate governance. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 2(2), 38-47. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv2i2p4
- Eltweri, A., Sawan, N., & Tahar, A. R. (2018). The harmonising of auditing standards in emerging economies from the stakeholders’ perspectives. Corporate Ownership & Control, 15(4-1), 201-212. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv15i4c1p7
- Dejon, R., & Carvalhal, A. (2018). The influence of private equity in the governance of Brazilian companies. Corporate Ownership & Control, 15(4-1), 213-221. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv15i4c1p8
- Elhessi, A. R., Youssef, A. A., Ragheb, M. A. (2018). Gharar in futures contracts from Islamic perspective: A case study of USA & Malaysia. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 7(3), 18-30. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v7_i3_p3
We hope this list will help our readers and scholars to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.