Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of publishing house “Virtus Interpress” has prepared the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in Corporate Ownership & Control journal, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition and Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions.
The papers regard such topics as earnings Management, surplus free cash flows, accruals, blockchain, ISO, CSR, UNSDGs, quality indicators, ISA, US GAAP, IFRS, FASB, IASB, convergence, accounting standards, financial reporting, profit and loss contracts, governance and performance of football clubs, national corporate governance codes, IT governance transparency and framework, corporate governance and regulations on financial markets, board of director, shareholder, stakeholder, wealth maximization, organization bottom-up, Basel accords, banking regulation and supervision, crisis etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Al-Omush, A. M. S., Al-Attar, A. M., & Masadeh, W. M. (2018). The impacts of free cash surplus flows, audit quality and ownership on earnings management: The Jordan case. Corporate Ownership & Control, 15(4-1), 222-230. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv15i4c1p9
- Yeung, S. M-C. (2018). Corporate social responsibility and quality management system in the context of blockchain technology. Corporate Ownership & Control, 15(4-1), 231-242. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv15i4c1p10
- Toudas, K. (2018). The International Standards on Auditing as a convergence parameter between US GAAP and IFRS. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 14(3), 15-22. http://doi.org/10.22495/cbv14i3art2
- EL Fakir, A., & Tkiouat, M. (2018). PLS ratios negotiability: A repeated game incentive mechanism approach. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 14(3), 7-14. http://doi.org/10.22495/cbv14i3art1
- Oliveira, M., & Carvalhal, A. (2018). Do football clubs with good governance have higher performances? Evidence from Brazil. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(1), 7-12. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i1art1
- Mohamad, S. (2018). National corporate governance codes and IT governance transparency. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(1), 13-18. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i1art2
- Di Tommaso, F. (2018). What are the costs and benefits of an international corporate governance reregulation? Journal of Governance & Regulation, 7(3), 31-36. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v7_i3_p4
- Lopes, J. D. (2018). How the financial crisis has changed the research agenda on banking regulation. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 7(3), 37-46. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v7_i3_p5
We hope this list will help our readers and scholars to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.