Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of publishing house “Virtus Interpress” has prepared the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, and Corporate Ownership & Control journal.
The papers regard such topics as international accounting frameworks, the convergence of corporate financial statements, IFRS, US GAAP, inside debt, CEO pay slice, executive compensation, incentives, board size, board leadership structure, manufacturing sector, CEO duality, executive compensation, reporting quality, voluntary remuneration disclosure, ownership structure, disposition effect, behavioral finance, economic growth, VAR, GDP, accounting variables, executives characteristics, bank performance, bank SulutGo etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Toudas, K. (2018). International accounting frameworks: The convergence of corporate financial statements. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 7(3), 47-52. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v7_i3_p6
- Beavers, R. (2018). What matters most in CEO compensation? Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 14(3), 23-45. http://doi.org/10.22495/cbv14i3art3
- Koufopoulos, D. N., & Gkliatis, I. P. (2018). An exploration of the effect of organisational demography on board size and leadership structure: Evidence from the Greek manufacturing sector. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 14(3), 46-57. http://doi.org/10.22495/cbv14i3art4
- Behrmann, M., Ceschinski, W., & Scholand, M. (2018). Impact of ownership and pay structure on voluntary remuneration reporting: Evidence from Germany. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(1), 19-32. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i1art3
- Mayur, M. (2018). The disposition effect in shares trading. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(1), 31-37. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i1art4
- Spinthiropoulos, K., Garefalakis, A., Charamis, D., Gerakis, G., & Konstantinidis, A. (2018). An analysis of key sectors of economic growth in Greece: A VAR testing approach. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 7(4), 7-12. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v7_i4_p1
- Saerang, D. P. E., Tulung, J. E., & Ogi, I. W. J. (2018). The influence of executives’ characteristics on bank performance: The case of emerging market. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 7(4), 13-18. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v7_i4_p2
We hope this list will help our readers and scholars to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.