Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
We are pleased to present the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, Corporate Ownership & Control journal, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions and Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition.
The papers regard such topics as ABC costing, corporate social responsibility, sustainable development concepts for quality training services, organizational leadership in building corporate culture, top management diversity, status of women journalists in leadership positions,application of audi alteram partem rule on salary deduction and benefits, dividend policy in banking sector, eco-tourism, sustainability strategy, tourist management and environmental accounting, examining asset pricing models in emerging markets etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Yeung, S. M.-C. (2018). CSR, sustainable development concepts and training services: An organization behavior context. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 2(2), 7-14. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgobr_v2_i2_p1
- Sun, J. (2018). Organizational leadership as a factor of building corporate culture and performance. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 2(2), 15-24. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgobr_v2_i2_p2
- Chidiac, M., & Chidiac El Hajj, M. (2018). Top management diversity: A survey of Lebanese journalists in top media teams. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(1), 40-49. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i1art5
- Choma, H., & Kgarabjang, T. (2018). Application of audi alteram partem rule on salary deduction & benefits. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 8(3), 61-69. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv8i3p4
- Hanifa, H., Hamdan, M., & Haffar, M. (2018). Dividend policy in the banking sector in G-7 and GCC countries: A comparative study. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 8(3), 70-79. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv8i3p5
- Sariannidis, N., Garefalakis, A., Ballas, P., & Grigoriou, E. (2018). Eco-efficiency, sustainable development and environmental accounting in the tourism industry during a crisis. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 14(3), 58-64. http://doi.org/10.22495/cbv14i3art5
- Shaker, M. A., & Abdeldayem, M. M. (2018). Examining asset pricing models in emerging markets: Evidence from Egypt. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(1), 50-57. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i1art6
We hope this list will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.