Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
We are pleased to present the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Corporate Ownership & Control journal, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review.
The papers regard such topics as regulatory approaches, audit profession, corporate governance, multi-level corporate governance bundles, bottom-up reform, recent trends and upcoming challenges in corporate governance and company performance, board of directors, measure the risk and performance of public organizations, efficacy. Also in the papers considers issues related to the reconstruction of leader’s career, privatization, organizational structure, environmental management, SMEs, family firm, M&A propensity and type, family involvement in ownership and management, type of strategy, an empirical analysis of grant-monitoring systems in corporate foundations etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Eltweri, A., Altarawnah, M., Al-Hajaya K., & Al-Karaki, W. (2018). Auditing profession regulation: Lesson learned from code and common law countries regulatory approaches. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 8(3), 80-101. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv8i3p6
- Chidiac El Hajj, M. (2018). A closer look at the corporate governance in Lebanon: A call for a bottom-up reform. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 2(2), 48-61. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv2i2p5
- Kostyuk, A., & Barros, V. (2018). Corporate governance and company performance: Exploring the challenging issues. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 2(2), 25-31. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgobr_v2_i2_p3
- Eleftheriadis, E., & Vyttas, V. (2018). The measurement of risk and performance in public organizations. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 8(4), 7-15. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv8i4p1
- Matsuda, P. M., & Donadone, J. C. (2018). The reconstruction of leader’s career after the change of the corporate control: A case study in São Paulo electricity sector. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 2(2), 32-42. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgobr_v2_i2_p4
- Minciullo, M., & Pedrini, M. (2018). Larger and greener: Disentangling the industry effect on proactive environmental strategy in the Italian context. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(1), 58-71. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i1art7
- La Rosa, F., Bernini, F., & Mariani, G. (2018). Diversified, integrated and cross-border acquisitions and firm performance: A comparison of family and non-family Italian listed firms. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(1), 72-86. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i1art8
- Grumo, M., (2018). An empirical analysis of grant-monitoring systems in corporate foundations: Organizational complexity and monitoring mechanisms around the world. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(1), 87-93. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i1art9
We hope this list will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.