Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of publishing house “Virtus Interpress” has prepared the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in Corporate Ownership & Control journal, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, Journal of Governance & Regulation, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, and Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review.
The papers regard such topics as company performance, corporate governance, corporate social responsibility, accounting fraud, fraud prevention and detection, transition to IFRS, taxation, accounting measures, legal certification of accounts, conditional conservatism in creative accounting, financial auditing, auditor fees, auditor independence, fair value accounting and hierarchy, earning management, banking, financial analysis, compliance in board committees, performance variability, board of directors, family firm, Sharia disclosure, economic consequences, Islamic banks, AAOIFI governance standards, emerging market, bank solvency, audit committee, internal audit function and external audit, firm age and value, privately-held firms management, corporate governance codes in microfinance, transparency etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Corvino, A. (2018). Book review: “Board of directors and company performance: An international outlook”. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 8(4), 52-54. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv8i4p6
- Tutino, M., & Merlo, M. (2019). Accounting fraud: A literature review. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(1), 8-25. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i1p1
- Drogalas, G., Lazos, G., Koutoupis, A., & Pazarskis, M. (2019). Transition to IFRS: Financial statement effects and taxation at the construction industry in Greece. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(1), 26-32. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i1p2
- Vaz Ferreira, J. (2019). The effects of legal certification of accounts on company performance: The Portuguese case. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 3(1), 8-18. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobr_v3_i1_p1
- Amira, H., & Nuha, B.Q. (2019). The impact of conditional conservatism on creative accounting: A suggested framework. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(1), 33-44. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i1p3
- Pompili, M., & Tutino, M. (2019). Fair value accounting and earning management: The impact of unobservable inputs on earning quality. Evidence from the US. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(2), 8-18. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i2art1
- Law, P., & Yuen, D. (2019). Financial analysis and corporate governance of AA: A case study. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(2), 19-24. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i2art2
- Holcomb, J., Grove, H., & Clouse, M. (2019). Does the existence of ethics and compliance committees improve stock market and financial performance? Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 15(1), 8-16. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv15i1art1
- Napoli, F. (2019). Measuring the efficacy of board governance: Empirical evidence from Italian publicly listed companies. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(2), 25-37. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i2art3
- Albarrak, H., & El-Halaby, S. (2019). AAOIFI governance standards: Sharia disclosure and financial performance for Islamic banks. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(1), 19-37. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v8_i1_p2
- Salia, H., Addo, E. B., & Adoboe-Mensah, N. (2019). The role of an audit committee in bank solvency: An emerging market case. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(1), 38-46. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v8_i1_p3
- Alanazi, A. S. (2019). Corporate governance and firm performance: Evidence from an emerging market. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(1), 45-52. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i1p4
- Regoliosi, C., & Martino, D. (2019). A study of the interactions between internal audit function and external auditors in Italy. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(2), 38-47. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i2art4
- Marsigalia, B., Giovannini, R., & Palumbo, E. (2019). Family cumulative knowledge and firm’s financial performance: An empirical investigation of the wine companies’ governance. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 3(1), 8-17. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv3i1p1
- Dube, H., & Kudakwashe, Z. (2019). The relevance of corporate governance codes to small and medium enterprises: The case of developing country. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 3(1), 18-24. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv3i1p2
We hope this list will help our readers and scholars to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.