Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of publishing house “Virtus Interpress” has prepared the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in Corporate Ownership & Control journal, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, and Journal of Governance & Regulation.
The papers regard such topics as innovative governance models in the healthcare sector, public-private partnership, results-based financing, value co-creation, risk, stakeholders, corporate governance mechanisms, disclosure quality, FTSE100, external auditor fees, board of directors, audit committee, performance in financial services, institutional ownership, insurance, banking, the impact of the financial crisis on earnings management, earnings manipulation, transparency, time-varying relationship between corporate governance and expected stock returns, examining banking productivity drivers in MENA banks, efficiency and liberalisation, board interlocking network in the Brazilian stock market, antitrust law, multiple directorships, the role of the contract in the network governance construction, pragmatic constructivism, values etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Moro Visconti, R., & Martiniello, L. (2019). Smart hospitals and patient-centered governance. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(2), 83-96. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i2art9
- Alagla, S. (2019). Corporate governance mechanisms and disclosure quality: Evidence from UK top 100 public companies. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(2), 97-107. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i2art10
- Wang, P., Barrese, J., & Pooser, D. (2019). Performance in financial services: Does institutional ownership matter? Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(2), 108-120. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i2art11
- De Luca, F., & Paolone, F. (2019). The impact of the financial crisis on earnings management: Empirical evidence from Italian and Spanish listed companies. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(2), 121-130. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i2art12
- Kakinuma, Y. (2019). Time-varying relationship between corporate governance and expected stock returns. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(1), 64-74. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i1p6
- Elfeituri, H. (2019). Examining banking productivity drivers in MENA banks after financial liberalisation in 1990s. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(1), 59-74. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v8_i1_p5
- Carbonai, D. (2019). Board interlocking network in the Brazilian stock market. A hypothesis on the conflicting manager. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(1), 75-81. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v8_i1_p6
- Rizza, C., Leotta, A., & Ruggeri, D. (2019). The role of the contract in the network governance construction. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(3), 8-19. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i3art1
Therefore, we hope this list will help our readers and scholars to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.