Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
We would like to present the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in Corporate Ownership & Control journal, Corporate Law & Governance Review, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance & Regulation, and Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review.
The papers cover such topics as corporate governance, intrinsic value, evaluation of external audit services, International Standards on Auditing, risk-based controls, enterprise risk management, management accounting and control, capital structure, pecking order, life cycle, derivatives disclosure in banks’ annual risk reports, banking, financial regulation, taxation, tax planning, tax competition, conflict of interest, non-economic returns, family firms, Consumer Price Index (CPI), competitiveness, exchange rate, employment, transactional and transformational leadership, government bonds in the emerging capital market, all-share index etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Grove, H., & Lockhart, J. (2019). Evolution of corporate governance towards intrinsic value. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 1(1), 8-13.
- Drogalas, G., Karagiorgos, A., Mitskinis, D., & Antonakis, N. (2019). Evaluation of external audit services: An empirical approach on health care organizations. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(2), 8-17. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i2p1
- Mohamed Metwally, A. B., Ali, H. A. A., Diab, A. A., & Hussainey, K. S. (2019). The hype of risk-based management control: A phronetic approach. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(2), 18-33. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i2p2
- Mabrouk, L., & Boubaker, A. (2019). The pecking order theory and life cycle: Evidence from French firms. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(3), 20-28. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i3art2
- Scannella, E. (2019). Credit derivatives disclosure in banks’ risk reporting: Empirical evidence from four large European banks. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(2), 34-46. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i2p3
- Karagiorgos, A., Drogalas, G., Lazos, G., & Fotiadou, I. (2019). Tax policy, tax disharmony and tax competition: The situation of Greek economy. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(2), 8-16. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v8_i2_p1
- Faraudello, A., & Gelmini, L. (2019). Football, corporate ownership, and conflicts of interest: Dark spaces and black boxes. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(3), 29-35. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i3art3
- Shaban, O. S., Al-Attar, M., Al Hawatmah, Z., & Ali, N. N. (2019). Consumer Price Index (CPI) as a competitiveness inflation measure: Evidence from Jordan. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(2), 17-22. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v8_i2_p2
- Mrwebi, V. (2019). The impact of leadership style on employment in the context of an emerging economy. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 3(1), 19-31. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobr_v3_i1_p2
- Olaniyan, T. O., & Ekundayo, S. O. (2019). Revisiting the growth effects of government bonds in the emerging capital market. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 3(1), 32-38. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgobr_v3_i1_p3
We hope this list will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.