Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress would like to present the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, Journal of Governance and Regulation, Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, and Corporate Law & Governance Review.
The papers cover such topics as cash effective tax rate, tax avoidance, audit firms, board of directors, board independence, regulation, ownership, performance, corporate governance mechanisms, accountability, firm characteristics, firm’s performance, firm size, firm growth, forward-looking risk disclosure, mergers and acquisitions, banks, economic crisis, dividend policy, capital structure, gender effect, default risk, human development, migration, mobility transition, shareholders and stakeholders, climate change, social responsibility, sustainability, ethics and values, anti-bribery and corruption, etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Chytis, E., Tasios, S., Georgopoulos, I., & Hortis, Z. (2019). The relationship between tax avoidance, company characteristics and corporate governance: Evidence from Greece. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(4), 77-86. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i4art7
- Riva, P., & Provasi, R. (2019). Evidence of the Italian special purpose acquisition company. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(4), 66-76. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i4art6
- Gouiaa, R. (2019). Corporate governance in Canada: A review of regulation and practices. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 1(2), 42-50. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv1i2p4
- Elshahoubi, I., Eltraiki, F., Jaballa, J., & Bazina, E. (2019). Challenges to compliance with corporate governance mechanisms and accountability in emerging markets: Evidence from Libyan listed companies. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(3), 24-41. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v8_i3_p2
- Romano M., Taliento M., Favino C., & Netti A. (2019). Firm characteristics and forward-looking risk disclosure: Evidence from the Italian context. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(4), 56-65. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i4art5
- Pazarskis, M., Drogalas, G., Karagiorgos, A., & Tabouratzi, E. (2019). Greek banking sector in the economic crisis and M&As as a solution. Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition, 15(2), 37-44. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbv15i2art4
- Khan, K., Chakir Lamrani, H., & Khalid, S. (2019). The impact of dividend policy on firm performance: A case study of the industrial sector. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(3), 23-31. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i3p2
- Lingnan, L. (2019). Gender effect on the default risk in peer-to-peer lending markets: The case of the largest Chinese platform. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(3), 8-22. https://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i3p1
- Decrinis, L. (2019). Human development and international migration: Lessons from low- and middle-income countries. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(3), 8-23. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v8_i3_p1
- Rix, M. (2019). The new Australian system of corporate governance: Board governance and company performance in a changing corporate governance environment. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 1(2), 29-41. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv1i2p3
We hope this list will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.