Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress would like to present the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in the journals Corporate Ownership & Control, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, Journal of Governance and Regulation, and Corporate Law & Governance Review.
The papers cover such topics as cash IPO, deferred taxes, deferred tax assets, sustainable development (SD) mindset, sustainable development goals (SDGs), CSR, consumer data protection policy, financial shenanigans, corporate governance, forensic accounting, corporate reporting, accounting and auditing, anti-fraud education, sport management, third party ownership, board of directors, CLICO, asset management, valuation, revenues, multiples, contagion, financial contagion, economic crises, economic globalization, internal audit, internal auditing function, organizational governance etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Kovermann, J., Velte, P. (2019). Net deferred tax assets and the long-run performance of Initial Public Offerings. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(4), 111-127. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i4art10
- Yeung, S. M. C. (2019). UNSDGs and future quality management - Social policy for developing sustainable development mindset. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, 3(2), 26-34. https://doi.org/10.22495/cgsrv3i2p3
- Jemieson, D., Awolowo, I. F., Garrow, N., Winfield, J., & Bhaiyat, F. (2019). Financial shenanigans: The importance of anti-fraud education. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(3), 58-63. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v8_i3_p5
- Herberger, T. A., Oehler, A., & Wedlich, F. (2019). Third party ownership arrangements: Is a ban in football really appropriate? Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(3), 47-57. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v8_i3_p4
- Alleyne, P., & Thompson, R. M. (2019). Corporate governance and firm performance in an emerging market: Evidence from Barbados. Corporate Law & Governance Review, 1(2), 51-61. https://doi.org/10.22495/clgrv1i2p5
- Bigelli, M., & Manuzzi, F. (2019). The valuation of asset management firms. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(4), 103-110. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i4art9
- Kocabas, C. (2019). Testing for contagion in economic literature. Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(3), 42-46. https://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v8_i3_p3
- Eulerich, M., & Lenz, R. (2019). Internal auditing’s organization and relationship to other governance functions. Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(4), 87-102. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv16i4art8
We hope this list will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.