Recently published papers in journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress would like to present the list of recently published papers. The new articles were published in the journals Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, Journal of Governance and Regulation, Corporate Ownership & Control, and Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions.
The papers cover such topics as Islamic banks, corporate governance, Shari’ah supervisory boards, political disclosure, accountability, market performance, bank ownership structure, risk profile, banking regulation, emerging banking market, accrual earnings management, real earnings management, state ownership, International Internal Audit (IIA), privatization, transition, firm performance, firm ownership, board of directors etc.
The full list of the recent papers published by Virtus Interpress is available below:
- Almutairi, A. R., & Quttainah, M. A. (2019). Internal and external corporate governance mechanisms in the context of the emerging market. Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 3(2), 52-57. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgobr_v3_i2_p5
- Holcomb, J., Grove, H., Clouse, M., & Klaw, B. (2019). Does improved corporate political disclosure and accountability improve stock market and financial performance? Journal of Governance & Regulation, 8(3), 64-71. http://doi.org/10.22495/jgr_v8_i3_p6
- Riabichenko, D., Oehmichen, M., Mozghovyi, Y., & Horsch, A. (2019). Ownership structure and risk profile of banks in emerging economies. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(3), 46-65. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i3p4
- Boghdady, A. B. A. (2019). Accrual and real earnings management in both state-owned and privately-owned Egyptian companies. Corporate Ownership & Control, 17(1), 8-13. http://doi.org/10.22495/cocv17i1art1
- Feghali, K., & Hallak, J. (2019). International internal audit standards (IIA) and the geographical location of international groups: An application to the information technology sector. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Institutions, 9(3), 32-45. http://doi.org/10.22495/rgcv9i3p3
- Damijan, S., & Damijan, J. P. (2019). Corporate governance in Slovenia: Working at last? Corporate Governance and Organizational Behavior Review, 3(2), 40-51. http://doi.org/10.22495/cgobr_v3_i2_p4
We hope this list will help our readers and scholarly network to discover new interesting research and, as always, find more information devoted to a certain topic within the scope of corporate governance.